The walk home took 3 minutes.
Friday, March 30, 2012
The trip to the park
Well with winds practically blowing the trash cans over Addie decided she wanted to go to the park (really bad). I have in and said we could go, and then she hit me with it; she wanted to ride her bike. Normally I would have said no, but she said she wanted to ride her bike like daddy (Damien is at a weekend of Dirt bike races this weekend). So, I have in and had the longest walk to the park ever....probably 15 minutes. Addie kept having issues with the bike an riding it and finally fell off it after the first 10 minutes/1block. So I had Calvin, the stroller Addie and the bike. I thought about abandoning the bike on the sidewalk but Addie didn't want to go on without it but refused to walk it (and it had already been a long block and a half walk). So. I figured out how to mount on the handlebars and was quite proud. So, 15 minutes later in a walk that should take 3 minutes we get to the park. And, well, Addie didn't make it over to the playground (76 feet inside the park) before she said she wanted to go home, she was cold.
The walk home took 3 minutes.
The walk home took 3 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment