As for miss Addie and her pallette; Addie likes anything with cheese. She doesnt seem to have much of a sweet tooth since she wont finish an icecream or a cupcake, but still ikes to have a few bites. Lately her favorite thing to do is ask for more (or whatever Calvin is eating) have one bite and then say she doesnt want it..... good times for Damien and I. My Aunt sent me a book on what Chefs fix their children, I am looking forward to reading it and preparing one or two dishes for my children, but I have a feeling it will be a long road from the standard Cheese stick, reasperries and goldfish to Curried chickpea salad.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Look, we match
I had matching children at dinner, Calvin had prunes and Addie had pudding.....they both managed to get it all over the place. Calvin also had a nice big helping of cubed carrots, he is starting to eat more and more large food but seems to be a picky eater like his sister. Half the time I think that Calvin just likes to feed himself and gets frustrated when I try to get something in his mouth (he will often swat it away, getting whatever it is all over the front of his shirt). I have tried many a bib on him and that seems to be something he will have nothing to do with, he has gotten very good at pulling them off, or, if I put one on that he cant get off he freaks out and wont let anything near his mouth until the bib is off. So, I have given up on that battle and have learned to live with a child that often has his breakfast on his onsie.
As for miss Addie and her pallette; Addie likes anything with cheese. She doesnt seem to have much of a sweet tooth since she wont finish an icecream or a cupcake, but still ikes to have a few bites. Lately her favorite thing to do is ask for more (or whatever Calvin is eating) have one bite and then say she doesnt want it..... good times for Damien and I. My Aunt sent me a book on what Chefs fix their children, I am looking forward to reading it and preparing one or two dishes for my children, but I have a feeling it will be a long road from the standard Cheese stick, reasperries and goldfish to Curried chickpea salad.
As for miss Addie and her pallette; Addie likes anything with cheese. She doesnt seem to have much of a sweet tooth since she wont finish an icecream or a cupcake, but still ikes to have a few bites. Lately her favorite thing to do is ask for more (or whatever Calvin is eating) have one bite and then say she doesnt want it..... good times for Damien and I. My Aunt sent me a book on what Chefs fix their children, I am looking forward to reading it and preparing one or two dishes for my children, but I have a feeling it will be a long road from the standard Cheese stick, reasperries and goldfish to Curried chickpea salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment