Addie got to come with me to clean my old office unit out. She loves spraying the windex and vacuuming, she easily gets carried away with the spray bottle so I have to watch her or else all the wall ends up with spray marks. I would have her start her own service but she tends to miss a few spots; ok a lot of spots....but at least it keeps her entertained.
Poor Calvin has been cranky the past few days so while we were cleaning D took Calvin to the Dr and he has another double ear infection. It is always one of those happy sad moments when you hear it; I feel bad he has another ear infection but am happy that we can treat it and the cranky disposition should disappear. Addie is now in the habit of telling everyone we meet "my brother is a crankster" and that shouldn't be the identifying phrase one uses with their brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment