Friday, August 12, 2011

Zoo Friday






This morning we went to the park right after breakfast which is the perfect time to go, no one else has gotten there yet so Addie can run around and play with any toy she wants which is awesome. We were able to get plenty of playing in before we headed off to the zoo for the rest of the morning. Despite me getting there within an hour of opening it was still pretty crowded and Addie rode in the stroller for the first half since she was tuckered out form the park. But, by the time we got to the penguins she was running all over the place, but the zoo is great because there is plenty of space to run..... I think it is going to be a good nap today. The picture of Calvin is him in the bjorn, for some reason the way he chose to sleep was fish hooking himself with his thumb, ouch. I tried to remove it but he woke up and was pretty cranky and promptly did it again so I let it be, whatever works I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment