Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thursdays Belated Post


So, my goal of one post every day got blown away on Thursday. Often I post when the kids are taking a nap or once they have gone to bed. On Thursday, Addie did niether (she did finally go to bed at 10:15 when we went to bed). The doctors appointment for another double ear infection was the main event in the morning and for some reason Addie did not want to take a nap no matter how hard I tried. I figured the silver lining would mean that she would atleast fall asleep early so we went to the wading pool in Lincoln park after Damien got back. Addie had a lot of fun playing with a buket she found and a little red army figurine. Calvin and I stayed on the picnic blanket enjoying some pizza from Bakery Neveau. Once we got home we kept thinking Addie would go to bed, but no matter how long and hard we tried she couldnt sleep. Her room gets pretty hot so that may have been part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment