I have a backlog of pictures to publish but with Damien gone most of the week and then him home for the weekend, posting things seemed to fall by the Wayside. To add to that I am pretty sure that Addie has the flu, she threw up this morning before breakfast and then was fine the rest of the morning so I thought it was a blip. Until the ride home from the airport where she threw up all over herslf and the carseat (plus the door and wondow). Good times cleaning that up all by myself. She doesnt seem phased, she still wants to go to the park, she sees Calvin spit up all day so she just equates it to being like Calvin, poor thing.
Probably wont get much posting done until our house is puke free.... the upside is that I am giving everything a through cleaning (I think the last time her carseat was washed was about 6 months ago). Plus I found all sorts of good things under her carseat that should have been cleaned out a while ago. Plus, I get to launder the couch now too; by the time Damien comes back from this next week in Dallas the house will be totally disinfected and clean everywhere. There is always a silver lining.
Both Addie and Calvin are napping now so I will try to get through a flurry of posts from the week that I havent gotten up.
No comments:
Post a Comment