Wednesday, March 25, 2015
TMNT everything
Well, to be the mom of an obsessed three and a half year old TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtle) boy is getting a little daunting. I have figured out work around soft a lot, we have more than one TMNT shirt so if it gets dirty he can wear a spare, and if that gets dirty we have 2 more backups (I am not so good at doing laundry and I always seem to hit crisis mode 10 minutes before school). We have TMNT sunglasses so Calvin actually wears sunglasses when he refused before and whined it was too bright, the problem now is he wears them even in dark rainy days and tends to bump into things. He does watch a bit of the show in his iPad and I just thank heavens there is no official soundtrack or I am sure we would listen to that everyday in the way to school (but it may actually be a welcome break from Frozen). Now even in art time Calvin wanted to make turtles, the problem being we make one and then he becomes obsessed with making the other 3 so a nice 10 minute activity now takes 45 minutes, actually an hour since we then had to make Splinter and April too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment