Saturday, September 6, 2014

Branching out

This morning we left West Seattle and went to Pioneer Square, often we only go to the kid attractions in downtown so it was nice to explore a neighborhood other than West Seattle. It worked out well that they were having a block party today and had a bunch of kid involved exhibits in one of the outdoor plazas. There was a huge rocker that the kids went in with Damien (they loved that one) and art that everyone wrapped tape around nails for different color effects with  tape and there was also a table where you built your own coloring robot. I will say that my robot (and Addie's) worked first so I was very impressed with myself; until Addie leaned over it and the motor caught Addie's hair and self distructed. 






That afternoon I took a nap while Damien watched the kids. I came downstairs and saw Calvin all markered up ..... And then I saw Addie.









No comments:

Post a Comment