Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feel good running

Damien and I were up on the track last night at the Y. It is never too crowded and there are some corners where you can do mat exercises. It is also fun being able to see the gym below (the track is an open balcony of sorts above the gym below) so we can watch Addie play in the gym. The only problem arrives when they let the kids from below up to the track to run and get some energy out. Since Addie is a regular most of the kids know me and feel comfortable talking to me... Normally fine until you get "you are slow. I can run way faster than you, I bet Addie can run faster than you". And then they proceed to take off and leave me in the dust.... Yay, at least the 2 year old didn't pass me (his 4 year old sister did though). Addie came up to run the second round once she knew we were up there. I thought all kids could run fast... Not Addie. I think she has the Moore running gene; her friends could take off like rockets but Addie was still trying to fire her boosters. Here she is in the background with D as a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment