Friday, August 3, 2012

Doctor doctor

Addie woke up with pink eye the day before a trip down to visit grandma and papi (perfect timing). So, we got to go to the doctor first thing in the morning, not an easy feat with both kids in tow. Calvin quickly resorted to tearing all the paper up that covered the exam table and once that was done he took to pulling all the cords out of the otoscope. From there both he and Addie spun the doctors stool and started pushing over the trash can. They have learned that I can't be in 2 places at once so while I try to get Addie to stop pulling all the wipes out I the diaper bag Calvin goes I we and tips the trash can over. Once the Dr comes in it doesn't get much better with both kids climbing all over me and then finding the light switch, needless to say the lights went out a few times while I tried talking to the Dr.... It was a long 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment